Tips for a successful ceremony, along with ways we can assist you!
We encourage our members to celebrate their new business, new address, business expansion or anniversary. Having a ribbon cutting ceremony is a great way to gain exposure for your business.
- Have you opened a new business
- Have you relocated to a new address?
- Have you expanded your operations?
- Have you changed management?
- Are you celebrating an anniversary?
If you answered YES to any of these, then the Chamber is here to help you-our valued member, with your Ribbon Cutting Ceremony/Grand Opening!
Work with the Chamber of Commerce
- Schedule 2 to 4-weeks in advance for best attendance — Noon is a great time
- Chamber invites staff, Board of Directors, and Ambassadors
- Chamber provides ribbon and scissors at event and leaves signed ribbon
- Chamber takes group photos and shares them on social media sites
- Chamber can invite elected local officials for you
- Chamber can invite membership if you choose
- Chamber posts event on the Chamber website Community Calendar
- Provide hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Invite your staff, families and customers
- Invite your vendors and businesses that you do business with
- Invite your neighboring businesses
- Post event on the Chamber of Commerce Community Event Calendar
- Post your event on your Facebook and social media pages
- Present your brochures, business cards, etc. where guests can view them
- Optional: Offer drawings or door prizes