Each business or entity, including those that have been designated as essential under Empire State Development’s Essential Business Guidance, must develop a written Safety Plan outlining how its workplace will prevent the spread of COVID-19. A business may fill out this template to fulfill the requirement, or may develop its own Safety Plan. This plan does not need to be submitted to a state agency for approval but must be retained on the premises of the business and must made available to the New York State Department of Health (DOH) or local health or safety authorities in the event of an inspection.NY FORWARD SAFETY PLAN TEMPLATE
- Regional Monitoring Dashboard
a. Businesses in each region will reopen in phases. In order to reopen, each region needs to meet seven criteria. You can see how each region is doing with these metrics on the Regional Monitoring Dashboard.
- NY Forward is Governor Cuomo’s plan to reopen New York State. This plan contains information on the metrics for reopening, business resources, and more,
- Each business or entity, including those that have been designated as essential under Empire State Development’s Essential Business Guidance, must develop a written Safety Plan outlining how its workplace will prevent the spread of COVID-19. Business Re-opening Safety Plan Template
- The Governor has outlined industry guidelines for reopening which must be followed.
- After reading these guideline you must sign the Business Affirmation.
- Businesses in each region will be able to re-open in phases. Re-opening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities. Essential businesses and business activities that are open, will be able to remain open. Eligibility for reopening will be determined by health metrics for each region. The New York Forward reopening lookup tool will help you determine whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, and the public health and safety standards with which your business must comply.
- We anticipate having to use PPE for an extended time. Please consider purchasing for the long term.
- You are not expected to order the minimum amount listed
- Please review the catalog and complete the order form with the information contained in the description of the item.
- All orders MUST BE PREPAID IN ADVANCE including nys sales tax and handling charges. Credit card payment is preferred. A credit card authorization is attached to the order form. If paying by check, please make it out to the “Orange County Chamber of Commerce.”
- Upon receipt of your order with payment in full you will receive confirmation of receipt and we will forward your order to the County for processing.
- Please note that the county orders on a biweekly basis
- We expect shipments between 14-21 days from order.
- Upon product delivery, County personnel will review your order and will contact you directly for pickup. There is no delivery to your business. Items will secured on county property.
If you have any questions, including general reopening questions, please contact us by email at Info@OrangeNY.com with your phone number and one of our team members will reach out to you. Thank you for all you do for Orange County. Be safe, wear a mask, wash your hands, and may your reopening be truly successful!
Orange County Crisis Hotline: 800-832-1200
(useful for food service, mental health, and most other crisis needs)
Senior Food Concerns: 845-615-3700
Business Concerns: 845-360-0231
Employment Concerns: 845-615-3629
Consumer Affairs: 845-360-6700
(price gouging concerns)
OC Government/Volunteer Hotline: 845-291-4000
Orange County COVID-19 Hotline (open 9-5): 845-291-2330
New York State COVID-19 24hr Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
Childcare Council: 845-294-4012