Furthering the legislative agenda for Orange County
We devise strong, realistic plans that can be executed
Advocacy at the Federal Level
- Support patent reform
- One ride from NYC
Advocacy at the State Level
- Advocacy at the State Level
- Unfunded Mandates
- Property Tax reform
- Reducing or eliminating new and existing taxes and fees for businesses
- Single Payer Healthcare
- Support SEQR Reform
- Support Scaffold Law Reform
- Gateway Tunnel
- Health Care costs
Orange County Initiatives
- Workforce development
- Unfunded state mandates resulting in higher county costs
- Support municipal cooperation to become more efficient and cost effective
- Support Small business Growth and Retention
- Child care
- Affordable Workforce Housing
- Expanding intra-county transportation infrastructure
- Impact of widening of Route 17 and conversion to I86
- Support growth of New York Stewart International Airport PANY/NJ
- Support the 105th Air National Guard Base
- Support the Governor’s Mid-Hudson Regional Economic Development Council in their mission of Economic Development of our area.
Government Affairs Committee
Meets 1st Wednesday of each month at the Chamber office.
Michael Limperopulos -Chair
Lynn Allen Cione
Gerald Jacobowitz, Esq.
Gary Schuster, Esq.