Nominations for the Term beginning 2023 for the Orange County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is open until August 18, 2022.
Beginning Monday, July 18, 2022, nominations will be accepted for Orange County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors term beginning January 1, 2023.
An Orange County Chamber of Commerce Board Member must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a member or an employee of a business who is a member in good standing.
- Must be a member of the Orange County Chamber of Commerce for at least three years.
- Must be available to attend a minimum of 9 Board meetings held on the third Thursday of each month.
- Must be able to serve on a Committee of the Orange County Chamber of Commerce.
- Members may self-nominate.
- Preferably will have served as an Ambassador of the Chamber for one year.
- Resumes must be included with the nomination EMAIL.
Nomination Deadline will be August 18, 2022.
A resume for all candidates must be received to email@example.com with the following information:
- Nominee’s Name
- Nominee’s Business
Please describe why the nominee would be an asset to the Board of Directors (*No nominations will be accepted without this answered)
- Nominator’s Name
- Nominator’s Business
- Nominator’s Email
- Nominator’s Phone
All nominations must be approved by the nominee.
Failure to provide all of the requested information will result in the nomination’s immediate disqualification.