- Governor Cuomo has signed an Executive Order extending closing times for bars, restaurants, gyms and fitness centers, casinos, billiards halls, as well as other State Liquor Authority-licensed establishments, from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. statewide, effective immediately.
- New York state has announced that beginning March 26, indoor family entertainment centers can reopen at 25% capacity.
- Outdoor amusement parks are allowed to open on April 9, but must be limited to 33% capacity.
- All facilities must submit their plans to reopen, including the health protocols the facility will implement, to the local health department. Face coverings and social distancing will be required for all customers and staff, and customers will be required to have a health screening with temperature checks prior to entry.
- The New York Department of Health will release reopening guidance for day and overnight summer camps in the coming weeks. It is recommended that camps begin to develop their procedures and safety plan.
All reopening guidelines can be found HERE.