The Orange County Chamber of Commerce is celebrating National Small Business Week from May 5-11, 2019. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create nearly two out of every three jobs in the U.S. each year.
Small businesses are the heart of our Chamber. Entrepreneurs and small business owners are the catalyst for growth and prosperity in our local communities. But it’s equally as important that we support these small businesses. When you shop local, you’re making a personal investment in your neighborhood and community.
On May 7-8, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is hosting a FREE 2-day virtual conference. Hour-long sessions will take place throughout the day and will cover a variety of topics, including:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow
- Creating Effective Online Ads
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession
- SBA Funding Programs Explained
- How to do Business with the Federal Government
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover
The online workshops are free and anyone can participate. Choose all the webinars or pick the topics that are most relevant to you. Participants will also have the opportunity to virtually meet other small business owners and chat with industry experts.
You must pre-register at www.sba.gov/national-small-business-week/virtual-conference