For Immediate Release:
July 9, 2020
Galleria at Crystal Run to Re-Open Friday with Enhanced Safety Measures, Cleaning Protocols and “Healthy Shopper Guidelines”
— In conjunction with the re-opening of New York State, Galleria at Crystal Run will re-open for on-property retail, dining and eligible entertainment with enhancements to its safety and sanitizing policies and procedures —
Town of Wallkill, NY – In accordance with announcements made this week by government officials in New York State, the Galleria at Crystal Run will open Friday for on-property retail, dining and eligible entertainment following the official New York Phase Four guidance. As part of its re-opening, the Galleria at Crystal Run will introduce significant changes to its safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, along with Healthy Shopper Guidelines with Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations everyone must follow prior to entering the property. The Galleria at Crystal Run will operate under modified hours of operation, Monday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please note that some venues, including restaurants may have different operating hours.
“Our preparations over the past three months have truly put the safety and well-being of our guests, tenants and employees first,” said Aiden McGuire, Director of Corporate Communications, Pyramid Management Group. “We are excited to welcome guests back safely and responsibly with enhancements to our safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, along with Healthy Shopper Guidelines all visitors must follow prior to visiting the property. Together, we can all do our part to put safety first.”
Guests will be greeted with a wide range of safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, all designed to make the Galleria at Crystal Run as safe as possible for its employees, tenants and guests. They include:
- Face Mask Requirement: Everyone visiting the Galleria at Crystal Run will be required to wear a face mask before entering, in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines.
- Social Distancing: All guests will be reminded to maintain social distancing and stay 6-feet apart with visual reminders placed throughout the center, along with new one-way directional signage to avoid contact with other guests.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: The Galleria at Crystal Run has enhanced its cleaning and sanitizing of the common areas and numerous touch points, restrooms, seating areas, and food court. This includes using CDC-recommended disinfectants designated as effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus in accordance with or exceeding CDC sanitation guidelines.
- Enhancements to Air Circulation and Filtration: Enhancements have been made to increase air circulation, air filtration and fresh air intake to bolster the quality of air within the center – all meeting New York State standards.
- Proactive Touchless Disinfecting: The Galleria at Crystal Run cleaning team will be utilizing new electrostatic sprayers, leveraging the same technology used to clean hospital rooms to sanitize its center using an approved disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: New hand sanitizer stations will be available at:
- Digital directories throughout the property
- Food court areas
- Elevators and escalators
- Throughout the common area
- Curbside Pickup: Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our additional parking spaces at various center entrances designated for curbside pickup from your favorite brands. The main curbside pickup location is located at the AMC entrance.
- Daily Health Screenings for the Galleria at Crystal Run employees, security personnel, housekeeping employees and all contractors returning
In addition, the Galleria at Crystal Run has created “Healthy Shopper Guidelines” with CDC recommendations that everyone must follow prior to entering the property.
The Galleria at Crystal Run has also enlisted a host of A-List celebrities to help encourage shoppers to do their part in staying – and shopping – safe. Participating celebrities including Bob Sagat, Lance Bass, Lindsay Lohan, Chuck Norris, Sean Paul, Xzibit and Teresa Giudice have each created a series of fun, educational and often light-hearted videos showcasing their “Top Tips to Shop Safe” when shopping at the Galleria at Crystal Run. They include:
- Wear a mask
- Stay 6-feet apart
- Wash your hands
- Cover your cough
- Only touch items you plan to buy
- Use curbside pickup
- Thank your retail workers